Selling or Letting your Commercial property with Cottons Chartered Surveyors
Cottons have been established commercial agents since 1997. Our aim is to provide honest, professional and realistic advice to all of our clients to find a solution to any property related matter regardless of the situation. Our combined professional approach, quality marketing and realistic marketing strategies enable us to meet our client’s expectations in marketing their property to suitable purchasers or lessees irrespective of market conditions.
Cottons Commercial Agency operates extensively throughout the following areas providing our clients with exposure to the wider market place;
Birmingham and surrounding towns and cities including; Halesowen, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Sutton Coldfield, West Bromwich, Brierley Hill, Wednesbury, Dudley, Stourbridge, Kidderminster, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Solihull, Coventry, Lichfield, Tamworth.
Our Commercial Sales and Letting Service
- Extensive Internet advertising via the national premium web sites Rightmove and Zoopla
- Further Internet advertising on our own web site www.cottons.co.uk
- Proceedable local registered purchasers and lessees ready to be introduced to your property.
- Press advertising in many local newspapers including Birmingham Evening Mail, Birmingham Post, Sunday Mercury and several other local papers tailored to the location of our client’s property.
- Marketing via our longstanding Edgbaston office located on Hagley Road with internal window cards.
- Quality professionally printed colour details and particulars.
- Eye catching Commercial ‘V’ boards giving you marketing presence within the local area
- Accompanied viewings (where applicable) with constructive follow up
- Constructive feedback on general marketing progress including professional recommendations.
- After sales and lettings service – we will assist in progressing and monitoring your transaction to completion, once we have found a purchaser/lessee.
- Inspections of vacant properties following which we will alert clients of any concerns.*
- Proactive staff members who specialise in specific areas motivated to find a purchaser or lessee for you at the best proposal possible in the quickest timescale
- A full referencing check of prospective lessees.
- Advice and guidance of commercial property regulations, works and legislation.
- A optional management service for let properties provided, please see our commercial management page for further details.
In relation to our commercial sales service, as long established property auctioneers, we are uniquely qualified to provide our clients with unbiased advice regarding the most suitable method of disposal tailored exactly to their needs. This position provides an extensive database of thousands of potential purchasers giving vendors exposure to the market place far beyond the typical scope of a commercial agent.
To discuss our commercial agency services in more detail or to view currently available properties please contact us.