Cottons are a Birmingham based independent firm of Chartered Surveyors operating from our excellent refurbished centrally located offices, we can cater for any property matter.
The firm was originally formed in 1924 by the legendary Birmingham Property Developer Jack Cotton.
The partners and staff at Cottons pride themselves in offering a wealth of experience and expertise in all property matters throughout the Midlands and further afield. We specialise in;
- Property Auctions
- Residential / Commercial Sales and Lettings
- Property and Estate Management
- Valuation and Professional Work
We are proud to comply with the regulations and standards laid down by the following professional bodies of which we are members
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Association of Residential Managing Agents (ARMA)
- Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA)
- National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA)